Dr.G.P.Sudhakar, PhD, PMP is a Professor, Researcher, Trainer and Consultant from India.
Earlier worked as:
- Sr. Faculty and Head (In-Charge), IT Division at Engineering Staff College of India, Hyderabad.
- Consulting Editor at ICFAI Research Center, The ICFAI University, Hyderabad, India.
- Worked in USA, UK, Ireland, Finland and India as Software Professional.
- He is PhD in Business Administration from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), India.
- He is Project Management Professional (PMP®) certified from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
- He has M.Tech and Executive MBA.
- Member of All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Member of Hyderabad Management Association (HMA).
- Life Member of Management Teachers Consortium (MTC) Global
- Received Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Bharat Ke Anmol Ratna Award-2019 from TAF Foundation of New Delhi, A Special Jury Award for Best Professor in Project Management, Hyderabad, India, 2019.
- Received Best Professor Award from ICBM-School of Business Excellence & Association of Management Professionals (AMP), Hyderabad, India, 2018
- Received Best Teacher (Management) award in 2015 from MTC Global.
- Won gold medal in Manager’s Olympiad-2016 conducted by UNICOM at DevOps Conference in Bangalore.
- Received Outstanding Paper award at National Conference on Management Research – Contemporary Perspectives, ICBM – School of Excellence, Hyderabad in September 2016.
- The reuse domain software product he managed, Scorpus was identified as one among the top 100 IT innovations by NASSCOM in 2007
Books Authored: authored 10 books:
- Project Management: The Managerial Aspects (New Century Publications, 2020)
- Management Research FAQ: A Century of Questions (Amazon, 2020)
- Indian Management from Bhagavad Gita (2017)
- The Golden Threshold (Translated poem collection from English to Telugu) (2017)
- Software Development Teams: Performance, Productivity and Innovation (Prentice-Hall, 2016)
- Global Organizational Behavior (Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2012)
- Project Management FAQ (Galgotia, 2012)
- Elements of Software Project Management (Prentice-Hall, 2010)
- Project Management: Training Manual (Akansha Publishing House, 2010)
- Business Essentials for Software Professionals (Excel Books, 2008)
Books Edited: edited 7 books:
- Organizational Behavior – New Perspectives (ICFAI University Press, 2009)
- Managing Software Professionals (ICFAI University Press, 2009)
- The Global Manager (ICFAI University Press, 2008)
- Indian IT Industry and HR Perspectives (ICFAI University Press, 2008)
- Software Product Management: Issues and Perspectives (ICFAI University Press, 2008)
- Managing Projects in the New Age (ICFAI University Press, 2008)
- Technology Management: Concepts and Perspectives (ICFAI University Press, 2008)
Papers Published: over 100 published papers/articles/case studies in Journals such as:
- Journal of Enterprise Information Management (Emerald, UK)
- Binus Business Review (Indonesia)
- International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics (India)
- Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies (Emerald, UK)
- PM World Journal (USA)
- International Journal of Project Management Research (IPMA, The Netherlands)
- Brazilian Journal of Operations and Production Management (Brazil)
- Team Performance Management(Emerald, UK)
- Eco-Forum Journal (Romania)
- ActaUniversitatisDanubius. Economica (Romania)
- Scientific Annals of the “AlexandruIoanCuza” Univesity of Iasi: Economic Sciences (Romania)
- The annals of the Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava (Romania)
- The Serbian Journal of Management (Serbia)
- Organizacija (Slovania)
- Sprouts: Working Papers on Information Systems (The Netherlands)
- CSI Communications (Computer Society of India)
- HRM Review (ICFAI University Press)
- Indian Management (AIMA)
- The Global Educator
- Express Computer
- Projects and Profits (ICFAI University Press)
- Business Manager
- Computers Today
- and The Hindu
- Business & Management Chronicle.
His areas of interests include Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Aspects of Projects, Global Economy, Indian Economy, Industries, Innovation, Organizational Studies, and Management Information Systems. His hobbies include gardening, photography, and seeing places.
He can be reached at email@example.com