Dr.G.P.Sudhakar, PhD, PMP with over 24 years of experience is currently working as Consultant, Trainer and Faculty Member in Hyderabad, India.
Earlier worked as:
- Sr. Faculty and Head (In-Charge), IT Division at Engineering Staff College of India, Hyderabad.
- Consulting Editor at ICFAI Research Center, The ICFAI University, Hyderabad, India.
- Worked in USA, UK, Ireland, Finland and India as Software Professional.
- He is PhD in Business Administration from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), India.
- He is Project Management Professional (PMP®) certified from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
- He has M.Tech and Executive MBA.
- Member of All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Member of Hyderabad Management Association (HMA).
- Life Member of Management Teachers Consortium (MTC) Global
- Received Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Bharat Ke Anmol Ratna Award-2019 from Tejaswi Astitva Foudation of New Delhi, A Special Jury Award for Best Professor in Project Management, Hyderabad, India, 2019.
- Received Best Professor Award from ICBM-School of Business Excellence & Association of Management Professionals (AMP), Hyderabad, India, 2018
- Received Best Teacher (Management) award in 2015 from MTC Global.
- Won gold medal in Manager’s Olympiad-2016 conducted by UNICOM at DevOps Conference in Bangalore.
- Received Outstanding Paper award at National Conference on Management Research – Contemporary Perspectives, ICBM – School of Excellence, Hyderabad in September 2016.
- The reuse domain software product he managed, Scorpus was identified as one among the top 100 IT innovations by NASSCOM in 2007
Books Authored: he has authored/edited 15 books:
- Indian Management from Bhagavad Gita
- Software Development Teams: Performance, Productivity and Innovation (Prentice-Hall, 2016),
- Global Organizational Behavior (Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2012),
- Project Management FAQ (Galgotia, 2012),
- Elements of Software Project Management (Prentice-Hall, 2010),
- Project Management: Training Manual (Akansha Publishing House, 2010),
- Business Essentials for Software Professionals (Excel Books, 2008),
- Translated poem collection: The Golden Threshold (from English to Telugu),
Edited 7 other books.
Journals Published in: he has over 70 published papers; papers were published in:
- Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies (Emerald, UK)
- International Journal of Project Management Research (IPMA, Netherlands)
- Brazilian Journal of Operations and Production Management
- Team Performance Management(Emerald, UK)
- Eco-Forum Journal (Romania)
- ActaUniversitatisDanubius. Economica
- Scientific Annals of the “AlexandruIoanCuza” Univesity of Iasi: Economic Sciences
- The annals of the Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava(Romania)
- The Serbian Journal of Management
- Journal of Enterprise Information Management (Emerald, UK)
- Sprouts: Working Papers on Information Systems (Netherlands)
- CSI Communications (Computer Society of India)
- HRM Review (ICFAI University Press)
- Indian Management (AIMA)
- The Global Educator
- Express Computer
- Projects and Profits (ICFAI University Press)
- Business Manager
- Computers Today
- and The Hindu
- Businessgyan, and
- Business & Management Chronicle.
He is an enthusiast of project management, information systems, human aspects of projects, global economy, stock markets, industry analysis, Indian economy, growing sectors, investment areas, market trends, organizational studies, etc. His hobbies include photography, seeing places and pilgrimage.
He can be reached at email@example.com